Campaign Positions - San Francisco, CA

Jewel Conrad

Jul 25, 2016, 10:22:49 AM7/25/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

50+1 Strategies is hiring for multiple campaign positions!

50+1 Strategies is a premiere political consulting group based in San Francisco with extensive experience in providing civic engagement and community mobilization solutions to electoral candidates and issue advocacy campaigns.

We are hiring for the three following positions for our electoral and issue organizing campaigns:

  • Campaign coordinator
  • Field program coordinator
  • Fundraising assistant positions

Campaign position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

  • Cultivate political relationships

  • Create strategic, metrics based plans of engagement

  • Recruit and train volunteers or additional staff

  • Foster a culture of excellence with an emphasis on streamlining best practices

  • Meet and exceed goals

  • Plan and staff events

Campaign position qualifications:

  • Enthusiastic about grassroots organizing and local politics

  • Willing to work long and irregular hours at times, potentially including weekends

  • Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks

  • Personally organized and hardworking

  • Committed to collaboration and teamwork

  • Flexible and self-motivated

  • Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills

  • Passionate about people-centered, metrics-driven work.

To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to je...@50p1.com with the subject line “Campaign Position Applicant” and indicate the position(s) you are interested in applying to!