[JOB] ECMC - Downtown DC - Nonprofit Edtech - Hiring UX Designers, Developers, and Interns!

Cindy Le

Mar 29, 2015, 3:51:50 PM3/29/15
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

At the new ECMC Innovation Lab, we build tech (such as collegeabacus.org) that changes how millions of people manage - and clear - their student debt. Our ambitions extend far beyond basic service delivery; we are looking for new ways to help students succeed, and move on to bigger and better things.

We are interviewing NEXT WEEK and hiring IMMEDIATELY for:

-Junior UX Designers

-Junior Developers (Job Application will be live on Monday 3/30!)

-Part-time and Full-time Interns

Perks of the Lab:

-Beautiful casual office in downtown Washington, D.C.

-Small, vibrant, and diverse team

-Weekly “Show and Tell” to celebrate what we’ve finished every week

-Great healthcare, dental, vision and 401k benefits

-Among the many exciting and unusual aspects of the Lab is that we are now a team of 80% women.

Interested in joining us? Get your application in! (Developer application will open Monday 3/30)

https://www1.apply2jobs.com/ECMC/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.searchJobs