New York State Senate Field Director - Hiring Now!

nycprogre...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 8:59:46 AM8/17/18
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

We are a progressive campaign hiring a Field Director to supplement our existing operation in New York City. A strong commitment to liberal politics is a must.

We are seeking a potential applicant with the flexibility to start immediately and the capability to jump into an existing operation and hit the ground running.

Responsibilities

  • Supervising an organizer and paid canvassers in order to achieve program goals
  • Oversight and execution of recruitment, intake, training, and deployment of canvassers
  • Providing canvassers with clear, quantitative goals and tracking progress
  • Quality controlling canvasser data
  • Cutting turf
  • Utilizing internal tracking systems in order to monitor workflow

Qualifications

  • Excellent communication and oratory skills
  • Leadership skills
  • Ability to meet goals
  • Basic computer and interpersonal skills
  • Punctuality!
  • Highly motivated
  • Previous canvass management experience, either paid or volunteer
  • Familiarity with Votebuilder/VAN software and Google Sheets
  • Ability to start immediately

Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.

Pleas submit your resume to nycprogre...@gmail.com.