Clean Water Action Office Manager - Austin, TX

Clean Water Action, Texas

Apr 22, 2014, 2:08:02 PM4/22/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Office Manager Position Available

Clean Water Action, a national environmental nonprofit, seeks an office administrator for our Austin location. For 36 years, we have worked locally, state, and nationally to win political campaigns to protect the environment and public health. Our team of grassroots organizers goes out to communities in the Austin area every day to speak with individuals about the campaigns we are working on and get them involved so we can win. We are seeking an office manager for our fun and progressive office in the West Campus area of Austin to coordinate administrative and front desk reception duties as well as canvass two to three days a week.

Qualifications:

- Organizational and time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills: Excellent skills with Excel and MS Word an absolute must, experience with email, network drives, printers, and fax also necessary.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in canvass fundraising preferred.
- Outgoing, friendly personality suitable for our front desk.
- Motivated by environmental and political causes.

Responsibilites:

- Develop recruitment strategies including researching and attending job fairs, writing and placing print and internet ads to find prospective candidates.
- Handle incoming job calls and schedule applicants for interviews.
- Processing of daily, weekly, and monthly fundraising summaries.
- Maintain office supplies and working machinery, arrange, resupply and repair of such resources.
- Weekly communications and mailings to our national office in Washington, DC.
- Staff payroll and benefits tracking.
- Tracking and delivery of letters to legislators generated by the field canvass.
- Administrative work two to three days/week in the office & possible grassroots outreach and fundraising work two to three days/week in the field with our team.

Benefits:

10$/hr, health, dental, 401K
Location:
600 W. 28th St. Suite 202, Austin, TX 78705
www.cleanwateraction.org

to apply call 512-474-2046 or send resume and cover letter to austi...@cleanwater.org