JOB: Chapter Director, Sierra Club John Muir Chapter, Madison, WI

Brett Johnson

May 22, 2015, 10:32:53 PM5/22/15
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
The John Muir Chapter of the Sierra Club is looking for a new Chapter Director in Madison, WI! This is an opportunity to work with the best environmental activists in the state on conservation issues close to home. We’re looking for someone with a background in managing a non-profit organization, fundraising, and grassroots organizing. If you’re ready to take on a leadership role for an organization focused on keeping our air clean, our trees green, and our wildlife protected, please click here for all the details and to apply: http://bit.ly/1RaJc2Q