Northern California Advocacy Manager

Kristin McGuire

Feb 15, 2019, 5:46:44 PM2/15/19
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
Young Invincibles, a national policy and advocacy organization for Young Adults, is currently seeking an Advocacy Manager based in Northern California, Sacramento preferred.

Primary duties include researching and synthesizing legislation and administrative rules, facilitating and coordinating events to engage policymakers, stakeholders and young people, and collaborating with our team to elevate critical content and dialogue on YI policy issues in California. The Manager will support strategic partnerships, organizing, and training strategies, and drive issue campaigns for our CA office.

Our California office is based in Los Angeles, so the ideal candidate will have to be a self starter that is comfortable working remotely.

Young Invincibles (“YI”) is a non-profit, non-partisan advocacy organization working to expand economic opportunity for young people ages 18 to 34 and to amplify their voices in the national political conversation and policy arena. Founded by and for young adults in the summer of 2009 during the debate over health care reform, YI has quickly grown into a leading voice for young people on the issues of healthcare, higher education, pathways to jobs/workforce and civic engagement.

Thank you