Experienced Canvassers and Fundraisers Needed for PBS! Help Keep Public Media Public! FT, $12-18/hour plus Bonuses!

ddsll...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 1:29:25 PM7/23/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Donor Development Strategies is fundraising on behalf of Iowa Public Television through a door-to-door campaign!
We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, with a passion for public media and serving their community!

When you join DDS, you'll be part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing and successful canvassing operation that is hungry for leaders and high performers. As a staff member you will canvass communities across the IPTV viewing area: knock on doors, identify support from community members, and sign them up as members of IPTV! Canvassers and Field Managers work closely with our Operations Team to drive the success of both DDS and IPTV.

Build your skills and grow with DDS. We know the value that experienced canvassers bring to a team and are always ready to promote from within-- 100% of our National Team got their start as canvassers.

Make more money with DDS! We offer a higher base salary and a better bonus structure than other canvassing operations.

• $10/hr base pay for Canvassers + Bonuses
• $13/hr base pay for Field Managers + Bonuses
• Our office averages $12-$18/ hr

More flexible schedule! We are currently hiring for full and part-time positions.
Typical hours are Monday -- Friday, from 1 -- 9:30pm.

Get more benefits! DDS places the highest value on the work our staff do. We offer full time staff paid time off; paid holidays; health, vision and dental coverage; and the option to join our company's 401k program.

Willing to drive? We will make it worth it. Our drivers make up to $200 extra on every paycheck thanks to our generous mileage reimbursement.

To Apply: Visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CRSMG&ccId=428818484_4543&type=MP&lang=en_US
OR https://tinyurl.com/ddsiptv  to fill out an application.
OR call 515-725-9814

DDSCurrently Hiring in: Washington D.C.; Atlanta, GA;
Boston, MA; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Detroit, MI;
Grand Rapids, MI; Madison, WI; Minneapolis, MN;
Portland, OR

journalism, public interest, PBS, DDS, Donor Development Strategies, Benefits, Education, campaign, campaigns, grassroots

Donor Development Strategies, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, sexual orientation,
disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service,
or membership in any other class protected by applicable law.