Email Marketing Coordinator position and Paid Digital Internship, Rising Tide Interactive (DC)

LG

Oct 18, 2017, 3:00:51 PM10/18/17
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Hi, friends -

Rising Tide Interactive is seeking applicants for our Email Marketing Coordinator position and our Paid Digital Internship (both DC-based). You can find all the details // how to apply at the links, and here's a bit about RTI:

Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.

We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:

  • 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees

  • 401K plan with employer match

  • Open leave policy

  • Transit benefit

  • Paid parental leave