JOB: Program Director, Renaissance SOMA (Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center in San Francisco, CA)

ele...@rencenter.org

Sep 17, 2014, 7:06:15 PM9/17/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (www.rencenter.org) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit working to create sustainable economic development through small business ownership.  At our offices and off-site programs, we deliver high-quality business training support services to socially and economically diverse men and women starting and expanding microenterprises.

Renaissance seeks a passionate experienced colleague with expertise in small business and economic development to lead programs in our San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA) location.  Programs and services at Renaissance SOMA are evolving and growing rapidly; this is a key position in optimizing our largest program site and in strategic growth and impact across the Bay Area.  The ideal candidate has proven experience in program design and management, small business, and leadership in collaborating and working with diverse clients and community stakeholders.

For the full job description and application instructions, please visit: http://www.rencenter.org/about-us/jobs