Digital Associate Position - Campaign Feel, Normal Hours (NJ Based)

Francesca Larson

Apr 22, 2019, 12:31:46 PM4/22/19
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

NJ & CO based Mosaic Strategies Group is expanding their team after a successful election cycle. Looking for digital and data-minded folks with campaign-energy interested in continuing to impact social movements across the country in a supportive work environment.

Job Title: Digital Associate

Position Description:

Are you ready to make a difference by connecting agents of change with the innovative tools that they need the most? Are you looking to transition from a campaign into a creatively invigorating workplace?  Mosaic Strategies is seeking a Digital Associate to join our growing team of developers, designers and strategists who are on the forefront of providing digital services to some of the nation’s most progressive and grassroots organizations. This position is part of our project management and strategy team  responsible for: setting project goals, working with data, and communicating directly with clients to assess and guide them with their needs. The person who fills this position will work closely with senior team members to brainstorm ideas, implement projects and track campaign metrics.

About Mosaic Strategies:

With offices in New Jersey and Colorado, Mosaic Strategies is a full-service digital design and  technology development firm that serves advocacy organizations, nonprofits, startups and private firms. We are powered by a team of hardworking professionals who bring their creativity and knowledge from an array of different backgrounds, cultures and languages.  Mosaic is proud to be a women-owned business moving technology forward.

“Working at Mosaic has given me the opportunity to be a trusted advisor for organizations that are making an impact on a national scale. I get to work on campaigns while being part of a supportive work culture that values everyone's input and also honors a work/life balance.”

- Deanna-Marie Norcross, Senior Associate, joined Mosaic 2015

Our issue and client portfolio includes:

  • Mission Driven Startups

  • Civic Tech

  • Racial Justice

  • Criminal Justice Reform

  • Climate Action

  • Living Wage and Economic Equality

  • LGBTQ Rights

  • Gender Equality

  • Unions and Workers’ Rights

  • Creative Placemaking and Community Building

Responsibilities

  • Produce inventive ideas with other members of the strategy team

  • Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices

  • Report on the performance of digital campaigns and other online content

  • Translate goals into key next steps to help meet project and campaign deadlines

  • Assist in the development and maintaining of client databases and report on trends

  • On-board clients to digital platforms such as NGP, NationBuilder, Wordpress and Salesforce, Hubspot

  • Update client website content, digital campaigns and review SEO

  • Provide support to time sensitive projects

  • Be prepared for the unexpected

Candidates should have the following characteristics:

  • Detailed and organized

  • Resourceful problem solver

  • Excellent communicator

  • Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously

  • Enjoy working in a collaborative environment

  • Passion for quality design and innovation

  • A thirst for learning

  • Strong service ethic

  • Commitment to social justice

  • Have the ability to meet deadlines

Qualifications:

  • 2+ years experience working on a campaign, nonprofit organization or digital agency

  • Prior experience in digital/social media strategy

  • Experience with SEO and tools such as Google analytics

  • Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks

  • Strong social-specific writing ability; including the ability to translate in-depth issues into shareable content

  • Ability to apply strategic and creative thinking, while being persistent, motivated, proactive, energetic, and detail-oriented

  • Strong oral, written and presentation skills

  • NGP VAN, NationBuilder, Salesforce, BSD and/or CRM/CMS Management experience strongly preferred

  • Strong familiarity with Excel preferred

This position is currently located in Bloomfield, New Jersey.

To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to in...@mosaicstg.com with Digital Associate in the subject line.