CANVASSERS NEEDED UNTIL ELECTION DAY!! $12.00/HR NOVA

VNM

Sep 17, 2014, 6:05:22 PM9/17/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
Virginia New Majority is looking to hire canvassers for a campaign that will last until Election Day. The campaign's main goals will be to educate, engage and get voters to the polls on Election Day.  We will be having conversations with voters by knocking on doors and making phone calls to get them involved and most of all, get them out to the polls on Election Day because simply - Your Vote Is Your Voice!!
We are looking to hire people with great attitudes and a strong work ethic that is second to none.
Responsibilities:

~ Implementing the field plan canvassing door to door and having conversations with voters

~ Meeting or exceeding daily voter contact goals

~ Recording results while placing a high expectation on accuracy of data

Qualifications:

~ Must have a car

~ Interest in political campaigns and grassroots organizing a strong plus

~ Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team

~ Sense of humor with a good attitude with an outgoing personality

MUST be comfortable with speaking with voters door to door

~ Willingness to work hard every day which includes weekends

Have a professional yet casual appearance

~ Strong attention to details

Salary: $12.00 per hour

Set Schedule:

Mon – Fri – 4:00pm to 9:00pm

Sat and Sunday's 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm

*Position will run until Nov4th,2014

* Must be able to start by Sept 27th

** Depending on performance - there will be a possibility to stay on for a longer project starting after Election Day.
If interested- please email your resume only to jke...@virginianewmajority.org