Seattle Field Director - MASS TRANSIT NOW - Seattle, WA

72 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Abigail Doerr

não lida,
23 de jul. de 2016, 13:29:2523/07/2016
para GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT, Brock Howell
Seattle and the Puget Sound Region is voting on a historic mass transit measure this November that will fund 68 miles of light rail.   We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to lead our on the ground efforts in the City of Seattle.

To apply - send your resume to abi...@masstransitnow.com.  Please apply soon!  Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We are looking for someone to start at the earliest by August 3rd. We look forward to hearing from you!

Seattle Field Director
Located in Seattle.
The MTN campaign is seeking a Seattle Field Director who will be the face of the campaign in Seattle and North King County.  Duties will include coordinating all volunteer and community outreach, collecting endorsements, speaking at forums and events, organizing regional press with communications director, managing regional table, and organizing community partners to do outreach/ social media, etc. The primary duties for this position include recruiting and training volunteers, coordinating outreach opportunities, and representing the campaign within the region. Much of the work is on the phone and in the field recruiting and working with volunteers.

Qualifications
Ability to work efficiently and positively in an action-oriented, fast-paced office
Excellent team player fully dedicated to meeting demanding campaign goals and deadlines
Ability to multitask and prioritize immediate needs coupled with being detail-oriented (an absolute must!)
Enthusiastic about spending at least 20-30 hours a week on the phone recruiting, scheduling and confirming volunteers and in the field recruiting and assisting volunteers on the phones, at the doors, and at community events
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
Good sense of humor with staff, volunteers, and public; motivating and persistent with volunteer recruitment
Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
Experience coordinating volunteers or staff in a non-profit or campaign setting

Specific Tasks and Duties
Learn and implement the regional field and outreach plan
Cut turf and manage data
Recruit and schedule volunteers
Phone bank, knock on doors, and help coordinate events on evenings and weekends
Lead meetings and trainings around the region
Work closely with the campaign team to implement the regional field and outreach plan
Keep volunteers and interns motivated and on track through hands-on direction and by example
Present and coordinate speakers for community events
Travel to events around the region
Enter data and track progress in reaching goals
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem