[joannsimon A Painting A Day] Day 343 'Cockle Doodle Doo' by Jo Ann Simon

Jo Ann Simon

Feb 20, 2011, 7:00:00 PM2/20/11
to joannsimon-a-...@googlegroups.com
'Cockle Doodle Doo'
Acrylic 21/2"x31/2" Artist Trading Card
SPECIAL til 2-23 ... BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!! If you purchase this painting, you will receive a painting that was posted previously but did not sell....it will be a surpise thank you for your purchase....same or lessor value

If the Auction has expired, you contact me directly to purchase this painting at joann...@yahoo.com Today's painting will be sold at Auction and ends in 3 days at 7:00 PM. Starting Bid is $15.00 plus FREE Shipping Click Here For Auction! Payment at end of auction is by PayPal - no account needed and all major cards accepted. If the Auction has expired, you can contact me directly to purchase at joann...@yahoo.com

Thank you for being part of my blog http://www.joann-simon.com/ Jo Ann Simon

--
Posted By Jo Ann Simon to joannsimon A Painting A Day at 2/20/2011 07:00:00 PM