Public Jibe Worlds

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Apr 21, 2011, 11:06:52 AM4/21/11
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
A few people have been asking me where they can find some publicly accessible Jibe worlds to explore.  So I'm starting this thread as a place for us to keep track of them all.

If you know of a publicly accessible (no login required) Jibe world, please add it to this thread.

Here are the ones I know of so far:

1) Jon Brouchoud's demo world.
http://architectureislands.com/WebPlayer.html

2) Meeting space created by the Gronstedt Group.
http://jibemicro.reactiongrid.com/Gronstedtgroup/Gronstedt.html

3) ReactionGrid demo worlds.
http://reactiongrid.com/unity3d/expo
http://reactiongrid.com/unity3d/systemic
http://reactiongrid.com/unity3d/milspec
http://reactiongrid.com/unity3d/office
http://reactiongrid.com/unity3d/serverroom/

The "ServerRoom" demo is an example of how realtime data can be pulled into a Jibe world. Statistical information about RG's servers is displayed when you walk in front of each server, and if a server is running close to capacity it will appear to be on fire.  For privacy reasons, specific server info (IP address, etc.) has been anonymized.

4) Pathfinder's Jibe Office
http://jibemicro.reactiongrid.com/pathfinderlester

Sterling Wright

Jun 15, 2011, 12:50:00 PM6/15/11
to Jibe and Unity3d
Does anyone have a new Jibe world up yet that they would be willing to
let us come and see, even if it is still a work in progress? Please?
And Thank you!

Merrie Schonbach

Jun 15, 2011, 1:03:21 PM6/15/11
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Im working on a medieval world but down with a cold last couple of days,
will try to have it up by the weekend, but it wont have bells and whistles
:)
Tia

-----
No virus found in this message.

Kyle G

Jun 15, 2011, 2:06:09 PM6/15/11
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com

Most clients are in the development phase but this is changing fast so expect a listing soon...