JGSMI Program

David Goldis

Oct 1, 2013, 9:44:08 PM10/1/13
to t...@mimgc.org, cale...@thejewishnews.com, jm...@adatshalom.org, in...@michjewishhistory.org, dgoo...@cbahm.org, cbm...@bnaimoshe.org, Michig...@yahoogroups.com, jewis...@googlegroups.com

David Goldis
d.go...@gmail.com
http://davidgoldis.wordpress.com/

Library Rededication
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Holocaust Memorial Center Library
11:00 AM
Please join us for a very special event, taking place in the library of the Holocaust Memorial Center.

In loving memory of Gayle Sweetwine Saini (z”l) we will rededicate the library in her name. It will become the Gayle Sweetwine Saini Memorial Library of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Michigan.

In gratitude we will be honoring our founder, Betty Provizer Starkman, for her generous donation of genealogical materials to our library. Her numerous books, maps, postcards, family trees, pamphlets, periodicals, newspaper clippings, and other items will be known as the Betty Provizer Starkman Collection, and the items in that collection specially marked.

Free

www.jgsmi.org