maven job in jenkins 2

Shurik

May 17, 2016, 6:59:49 AM5/17/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I can't find the option to create maven job in jenkins 2.

Does jenkins 2 will support it like in jenkins 1.* ?

Does the pipeline will support it too ?

Thanks,
Shurik

Daniel Beck

May 17, 2016, 5:10:30 PM5/17/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 17.05.2016, at 12:59, Shurik <shurik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I can't find the option to create maven job in jenkins 2.
>
> Does jenkins 2 will support it like in jenkins 1.* ?

It's still a plugin, just not installed by default. You can find it in the plugin manager.

Note that there are some problems due to its design (previously discussed on this list and elsewhere), so if you're not relying on its advanced features, it may be a good time to look into migrating away from it.