I ask rights to become maintainer of Exclusive Execution Plugin

Fernando Miguélez

Jan 28, 2015, 4:06:50 AM1/28/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi admins,

After waiting for more than 2 weeks original maintainer of Exclusive Execution Plugin (Marco Ambu) has not responded. The other maintainer (Sam Tavakoli) advised me to ask for commit rights to main branch after submitting and reviewing my pull request.

Since there seems to be no maintainer available with commit rights to master branch I would like to become the maintainer of the plugin.

Please, whoever admin who sees this, give me the rights to commit to master branch of the plugin and become maintainer of it.

Regards,

Fernando

Message has been deleted

Ulli Hafner

Feb 2, 2015, 3:56:06 PM2/2/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
If you would write us your GitHub user name (and the repository name) then we could give you access rights…
> --

signature.asc

Fernando Miguélez

Feb 2, 2015, 5:57:56 PM2/2/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ulli,

My github user is "fmiguelez" and repository is: https://github.com/jenkinsci/exclusive-execution-plugin

Regards,

Fernando

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/98311C08-C72D-4736-8331-64FE149C7A6E%40gmail.com.

Ulli Hafner

Feb 3, 2015, 2:38:52 AM2/3/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
signature.asc

Fernando Miguélez

Feb 3, 2015, 10:33:45 AM2/3/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I can not see "Merge pull request" option on my own pull request. Is that option not available and should I directly commit to main branch?

Merge pull request button
This is what I see:

Add more commits by pushing to the master branch on fmiguelez/exclusive-execution-plugin.

Details All is well — This pull request looks good

This pull request can be automatically merged by project collaborators.

Only those with write access to this repository can merge pull requests.

Regards.

Ulli Hafner

Feb 3, 2015, 11:06:31 AM2/3/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Seems that you did not yet accept the invitation from GitHub to be part of that repo committers… Please check your emails.

signature.asc

Fernando Miguélez

Feb 3, 2015, 11:27:47 AM2/3/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
You were right ;-)

Pull request merged now. Let's update wiki page.

Thank you very much.

Fernando Miguélez

Feb 3, 2015, 12:04:30 PM2/3/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Well I approved pull request and already documented changes in wiki.

What should I do so version 0.8 is released? Should I use maven release plugin or is there any automatic mechanism (such as the pull request verification through own Jenkins) that automatically performs plugin release?

Regards,

Fernando

Ulli Hafner

Feb 3, 2015, 12:08:11 PM2/3/15