CERT Team Request

Andres Rodriguez

Mar 3, 2016, 10:39:19 AM3/3/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I've created this request according to the guidelines on the Jenkins CERT team Wiki page.

I am an engineer at CloudBees and I would like to request membership to the Jenkins CERT team. I'm involved in release-related work so I would need to review and test the security patches before they are released.

Andres Rodriguez
Thanks!

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 3, 2016, 1:03:30 PM3/3/16
to Jenkins Developers, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Added the CERT team to Cc.
+1 from me since I have some insights.

Daniel Beck

Apr 17, 2016, 5:01:46 PM4/17/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andres,

I added your request to the governance meeting agenda for April 27.

Daniel

Daniel Beck

Apr 27, 2016, 2:40:11 PM4/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 17.04.2016, at 23:01, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:
>
> I added your request to the governance meeting agenda for April 27.

The request is approved. I'll set you up.