Re: Blue Ocean: Populate column "message" from pipeline script?

Keith Zantow

Apr 3, 2017, 9:27:11 AM4/3/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
At current, it looks like that's not an option. But definitely add a ticket to the issue tracker to see about an enhancement. Use the blueocean-plugin component.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Christian Kerth <christi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible to manually populate the message column in the run overview page for a pipeline?
I don't use the commit feature and want to display different information there. Classic UI had e.g. manager.addShortText.

Christian Kerth