Backporting for 1.554.2 started

瀏覽次數:42 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

oliver gondža

未讀,
2014年5月5日 下午5:13:092014/5/5
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Backporting window for 1.554.2 is opened since April 30th. You can expect
RC at May 14th.

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+%3D+%221.554.2-fixed%22

--
oliver

Daniel Beck

未讀,
2014年5月6日 下午2:50:072014/5/6
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Are you planning to include JENKINS-18008? The fix was in 1.560.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/56052c8452173140c63d5cc15bdd79b510523cc4

While it updates the "winstone" component, there are no other unrelated changes.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/winstone/compare/winstone-2.2...winstone-2.3
> --

Jesse Glick

未讀,
2014年5月13日 上午11:32:332014/5/13
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Consider backporting

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/fb0ad71b719f4a49e21492273c3f3a03035b92fa

Should be harmless, just in test harness, but useful.

Stephen Connolly

未讀,
2014年5月14日 清晨5:20:272014/5/14
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I am strongly inclined to advocate for the inclusion of:

But I also understand if this is too late in the day and we need to wait for 1.554.3...

--
oliver

ogondza

未讀,
2014年5月14日 上午8:31:392014/5/14
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:20:27 AM UTC+2, Stephen Connolly wrote:

But I also understand if this is too late in the day and we need to wait for 1.554.3...

Yes, we will. Note the issue is not resolved.

oliver gondža

未讀,
2014年5月14日 上午8:39:232014/5/14
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Backporting is finished. There are 12 fixes only, no critical or blocker
issues. No fix was rejected.

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+%3D+%221.554.2-fixed%22

--
oliver

Stephen Connolly

未讀,
2014年5月14日 上午8:51:352014/5/14
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Only not resolved because the bot has been slow to pick up the [FIXED...] commit comment

Christopher Orr

未讀,
2014年5月14日 晚上7:09:352014/5/14
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hmm.. are there still problems with the JIRA bot?

I pushed several [FIXED JENKINS-xxx] commits today, and over 24 hours
ago to android-emulator-plugin, but JIRA still hasn't updated at all.

Thanks,
Chris

On 05/14/2014 02:51 PM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> Only not resolved because the bot has been slow to pick up the
> [FIXED...] commit comment
>

> On 14 May 2014 13:31, ogondza <ogo...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ogo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:20:27 AM UTC+2, Stephen Connolly wrote:
>

> https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/7c620e9fd321029e05f7cc994d3da1dde48411f7
>
> But I also understand if this is too late in the day and we need
> to wait for 1.554.3...
>

> Yes, we will. Note the issue is not resolved.
>
> --
>

> --

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

未讀,
2014年5月15日 凌晨2:32:432014/5/15
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
1.554.2 RC posted.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

未讀,
2014年5月16日 下午1:38:492014/5/16
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
The daemon that does that was not receiving emails because Dyndns
killing its free service severed the mail delivery route.

I have that fixed a while back, but Google Groups never retries an email
address once it starts bouncing, even after the bounce is fixed, and I
didn't notice that that was happening until too late.

The problem is corrected now, I'll investigate if I can rerun the daemon
by manually feeding commit messages while the daemon was incapacitated.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Jenkins Enterprise, our professional version of Jenkins

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

未讀,
2014年5月19日 下午1:04:432014/5/19
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com

I've manually fed the backlog to the daemon, so all the pending messages
except one has been processed.

The one message that just doesn't seem to work for some reason is
1d597cf in androd-emulator-plugin that fixes JENKINS-12821. JIRA fails
in trying to retrieve existing comments.

But orrc has already marked this as fixed anyway, so I think there's
little damage.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄