CERT Team membership

Yoann Dubreuil

Apr 8, 2016, 5:01:37 AM4/8/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've created this request according to the guidelines on the Jenkins CERT team Wiki page.

I am a software engineer at CloudBees developing and deploying our hosted Jenkins platform (DEV@cloud). I would like to request membership to the Jenkins CERT team to be able to review and test security patches before they are released which will help me ensure our DEV@cloud platform is secure.

    Name: Yoann Dubreuil
    CLA: ICLA / CCLA submitted but not merged - https://github.com/jenkinsci/infra-cla/pull/31
    Company: CloudBees
    GitHub ID: ydubreuil
    Jenkins ID: ydubreuil
    E-mail: yoann.d...@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Yoann

Daniel Beck

Apr 8, 2016, 7:57:41 AM4/8/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I put this request on the project meeting agenda for April 13.