Trademark sublicense request: CloudBees Jenkins X Support

Tracy Miranda

Nov 27, 2018, 10:10:56 AM11/27/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On behalf of CloudBees, I’d like to request the permission to use the following name that uses ‘Jenkins’ in it:
  • CloudBees Jenkins X Support
This will be a name of a support offering (not a product) for Jenkins X support from CloudBees
This is inclusive of all the services components provided: s support personnel, knowledgebase, CSM interaction, docs, etc.

The aim has been to keep this consistent with existing names already approved including previously approved CloudBees Jenkins Support.

I will add this as an agenda item for Dec 5th project governance meeting to be able to get a decision there. If you have any concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that we can address them.

Tracy

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 5, 2018, 12:00:19 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
Since these is already "CloudBees Jenkins Support" has been already approved, I see no reason why it cannot be approved from the process standpoint.
So +1 from me

jstr...@cloudbees.com

Dec 5, 2018, 12:09:55 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me too

jraw...@cloudbees.com

Dec 5, 2018, 12:10:19 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me

Parker Ennis

Dec 5, 2018, 12:33:24 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1. Will be great for consistency and continuing to improve the collaboration with the community to make Jenkins X the best it can be. A testament to the bright future ahead.

James Nord

Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:39 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
I see no reason why we should treat "Jenkins X" with different rules from "Jenkins", and as such given this follows the trend of usage already approved here is my +1