FW: Jenkins CIA event

bli...@tapqa.com

Oct 8, 2015, 2:50:21 PM10/8/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Trying again now that I... completely... subscribed to the group. :)

Oct 8, 2015, 5:53:02 PM10/8/15
to Jenkins Dev, rfau...@tapqa.com, jbo...@tapqa.com
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out. We'd love to have you (Rick, and Jennifer) as CIA. Is your event confirmed as we'll get it added to the events calendar. The next step is having you/Rick or Jennifer do a blog post about your talk to help give it some visibility, would you have ETA for this? As for swag - should we send it to the address in your email signature? Could I pls get your t-shirt sizes pls. In the mean time, if there's anything you need to help you w/ your session, pls don't hesitate to ask.

thanks,
alyssa

bli...@tapqa.com

Oct 8, 2015, 6:02:01 PM10/8/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Dev, rfau...@tapqa.com, jbo...@tapqa.com, Michael Faulise

Alyssa,

Thanks! The event is confirmed.

Finishing the slides tomorrow-ish, so blog could be tomorrow or more likely this weekend.

The address in my sig is perfect for stickers and stuff. :)

T-shirt sizes: I'm a 4xlt when I can find it. I can guess on Rick and Jennifer, but prefer they chime in here (both are CCd). If there are any extra t-shirts, Mike and Nicole will also be at this event, and promoting our use of Jenkins at the booth - just not at this specific presentation. So please let me know if you want their sizes as well.

RE: Help, if those standard slides were ever created we could take a quick look at them for potential inclusion. If not, we'll go with our finalization efforts in progress and let you know if we can think of any other way you could help. Winning lotto tickets are always welcomed!

Thanks again!

Bryan

Alyssa Tong

Oct 8, 2015, 6:25:10 PM10/8/15
to Jenkins Dev, rfau...@tapqa.com, jbo...@tapqa.com, Michael Faulise
LOL! lotto ticket is an excellent idea! we may just send you a couple..winning ticket is not guaranteed of course :o)

Lemme check on those standard slides for you. If it's currently not avail now, i'll see if we can have something by your session date (no promises tho :o). Do you have plans on where your next Jenkins CIA session(s) will be after this one?

Pls go ahead and send me the other t-shirt sizes.

Looking forward to your blog.

thnx
alyssa

Alyssa Tong