Re: [javacv] JavaCV getAffineTransform not implemented

Samuel Audet

Aug 16, 2014, 6:38:57 AM8/16/14
to jav...@googlegroups.com
On 08/13/2014 02:20 AM, Csaba Szőke wrote:
> Why is not possible to use the second with arrays? ( Mat getAffineTransform(const Point2f src[], const Point2f dst[]) )?
> Maybe, that I do not know the function, but how I would be able to use them then?

`Point2f` is a `Pointer`, which works like a native array:
http://bytedeco.org/javacpp-presets/opencv/apidocs/org/bytedeco/javacpp/opencv_core.Point2f.html

And we can do things like that with a `Pointer` to access the elements
of a native array:
http://bytedeco.org/javacpp/apidocs/org/bytedeco/javacpp/Pointer.html#position%28int%29

Check the README file for an example with `CvPoint`:
https://github.com/bytedeco/javacv#sample-usage
Now do the same thing, but with `Point2f`.

Samuel

Csaba Szőke

Oct 6, 2014, 8:29:38 AM10/6/14
to jav...@googlegroups.com