[VOTE] JanusGraph 0.2.1 release

Jason Plurad

Jul 10, 2018, 12:00:41 AM7/10/18
to JanusGraph developers
Hello,

We are happy to announce that JanusGraph 0.2.1 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/tag/v0.2.1

A binary distribution is provided for user convenience:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.2.1/janusgraph-0.2.1-hadoop2.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.2.1/KEYS

The docs can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.2.1/janusgraph-0.2.1-hadoop2-doc.zip

The release tag in Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/tree/v0.2.1

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/blob/v0.2.1/docs/changelog.adoc

This [VOTE] will open for the next 3 days --- closing Friday, July 19, 2018 at 12:01 AM EDT.

My vote is +1.

Thank you,
Jason Plurad

Alexandr Porunov

Jul 10, 2018, 5:46:48 AM7/10/18
to JanusGraph developers
I don't know if only a committer's vote counts. If other votes counts also then my vote is +1

Jason Plurad

Jul 10, 2018, 11:47:30 AM7/10/18
to JanusGraph developers
All are welcome to review and vote on the release, but only votes from TSC members are binding.

Jason Plurad

Jul 10, 2018, 11:11:10 PM7/10/18
to JanusGraph developers
Also note that the docs website does not have the 0.2.1 documentation published yet because the PR is not yet approved.

You can review the documentation via the docs zip file on the 0.2.1 release page or online via the preview site in the PR.

sjudeng

Jul 11, 2018, 10:11:37 PM7/11/18
to JanusGraph developers
+1. Thanks for all your work on this Jason!

Jerry He

Jul 12, 2018, 2:44:35 PM7/12/18
to JanusGraph developers
+1

 Downloaded the binary zip. Checked the signature.  Good.
 Unzip it.  Looked at the directories and files.  Good.
 Ran transactions and queries against HBase 1.2.6 and Solr 6.3.0 backend.   Good.
 Started gremlin-server and ran queries against the above backend configuration.   Good.
 Built from source repo with the v0.2.1 tag.  Ran tests with 'mvn verify'.  All passed

Thanks!

Jerry