Looking for: a) UX Researcher - b) UI & Visual Designer - M/F - 100% remote - Payments in USD

Mariano A. Goren

Feb 6, 2020, 4:17:17 PM2/6/20
to ixd...@googlegroups.com, UXPA Ar
(Este mensaje fue escrito en inglés dado que el mismo es un requisito para las posiciones)

Hi Uxers how are you doing? I know that you're busy so I'll go straight to the point.

You can find the oppos below. First a little bit about me for those who don't know me.

WHO & WHY

You can find me as @marianogoren on all social networks. I took my first digital business training in 1998 and in 2009 I fell in love with usability and interaction design.

The first job opportunity in the field was given to me by my great mentor Santiago Bustelo, and together we co-founded IxDA Buenos Aires and the Movimiento de Diseño Inclusivo. Then I went to work for Globant under Emi Horcada and honed my skills working with companies like LATAM Airlines, Wells Fargo & JP Morgan.

From 2013 onwards I became a freelancer, mentor, author and teacher (more than 20k students have already passed through my courses and bootcamps!) Today I am a global citizen / digital nomad and for the last 4 years, I lived in 36 different locations around the world.

I have been working with english-speaking clients for a while now. Being certified by Toptal is opening quite some doors so I’m currently looking to expand the team to take on these great opportunities properly.

OPPORTUNITIES

This is why I am looking for two high-performance individuals to jump in the bandwagon:

a) UX/Researcher for Finance vertical.

- 3 years of experience (or demonstrable equivalent experience) working as a UX Designer / Researcher

- Medium/advanced knowledge of the financial industry (cryptocurrencies knowledge a big plus.)

- Wireframing/ Interaction design with Figma a big plus.

b) UI/Visual/Brand Designer

- 3 years of experience (or demonstrable equivalent experience) working as a UI, Visual & Brand Designer

- Eager to learn more about UX

- Figma mastery required

COMMON REQUIREMENTS

- Fluent/bilingual English

- Corporate training (this means that you know how to protocolize your tasks, talk to clients and their teams, self manage & track your time and use management tools such as Trello.)

- Eager to become a global citizen (live and work from any city in the world.)

- Part-time working hours, Full-life dedication (this makes sense if you’ve ever worked in a fast-paced corporation)

- Ready to engage on a per-project basis.

WHAT’S IN FOR YOU

- Training as a location-independent freelancer with global reach. I'll be your direct report and we'll create the work strategies together.

- Working with first-class organizations, both corp & startups. Some of my recent clients: Inter-American Development Bank, Florida International University, Enric Corbera Institute.

- Access to my UX & Product Strategy Protocols (if you like to optimize the time spent on projects you will like this)

- Financial structure and guidance to receive your payments in USD, in an international prepaid card.

- Mentoring and scaffolding to help you reach your full potential.

IMPORTANT NOTE

It is very important to clarify that this is not a “4-hour workweek” type of job.

Me and my clients, we are extremely quality-demanding.

Personally, I don't believe in excuses. And I don’t have a problem to stay all weekend working if a project needs it.

I’m on this life to reach my full potential and help others do the same. This is only achievable through overcoming tough, challenging situations. Expect a lot of them here.

HOW TO APPLY

- Pick your best portfolio piece or work experience that shows the kind of value you bring to the table.

- Send a video walk-through of the portfolio piece that’s less than 5 minutes.

- Email this to ar...@goren.design using the position name as the subject.

Thanks and a fantastic 2020 for all!

--

Mariano A. Goren
I design experiences to make Earth a better place to live.

twitter. @marianogoren
linkedin. marianogoren

let's have a call. book me here

tel. +1 (415) 9 49 68 69
wsp. +54 (911) 53 88 29 50
skp. marianogoren

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or reply with the word 'unsubscribe' to be removed.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Tucuman 3200 (1189), Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mariano A. Goren