Fw: Interaction Awards 2017 – Submissions Now Open!

Santiago Bustelo

Jun 15, 2016, 11:35:00 AM6/15/16
to IxDA - Asociación de Diseño de Interacción, Red Argentina
Interaction Awards 2017 – Submissions Now Open!

Welcome to the sixth year of the Interaction Awards!

Enter today: http://awards.ixda.org/

Founded by the Interaction Design Association (IxDA), the Interaction Awards honor design quality and innovation, open conversations among the community ,and continuously advance the practice of Interaction Design.

We accept entries in the following six categories: Optimizing, Engaging, Empowering, Expressing, Connecting, and Disrupting.

All entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria: opportunity, audience, impact, craft and category appropriateness. All entries are judged in two rounds. The first is an anonymous peer-review by IxDA members and second, for shortlisted entries, by our 2017 Interaction Awards jury.

As in previous years, we actively encourage participation from all over the world and across all levels of experience. Entry fees have not changed and continue to be structured by professional or student status and geographic region.

Read more about the Interaction Awards categories, rules, and prizes.

What’s new

We're happy to announce that we have a new awards co-chair, Molly Wright Steenson, who will be leading the team with Thomas Kueber, who is back for a second year as co-chair.

They both look forward to seeing your work and greeting you at the next Interaction Awards celebration on Wednesday evening, February 8, 2017, during the Interaction Week in New York City.

We will also be introducing a new jury for this year. Who we've got for this year’s jury chair is still a secret - but will be revealed soon!

We have exciting plans in store for this year’s Awards, and we can’t wait to share them with you. In the meantime, please help us spread the word:

Help us to further elevate the practice of Interaction Design this year by entering your favorite project work — and encouraging others to enter theirs. And, please, don’t hesitate to let us know if you have questions or suggestions: awa...@ixda.org

Enter today! http://awards.ixda.org/