IxDA's 2015 Interaction Awards are open for submission until September 14th. Enter now!

Santiago Bustelo

Sep 8, 2014, 2:06:40 PM9/8/14
to ixd...@googlegroups.com

In its fourth year, the Interaction Awards ( awards.ixda.org ) recognize and celebrate examples of excellence in Interaction Design across domains, channels, environments and cultures.

Outstanding projects will be recognised across six categories that speak to the intentions of our designs and the nature of the interactions we create: Optimizing, Engaging, Empowering, Expressing, Connecting, Disrupting. Entries will be evaluated based on the criteria of opportunity, audience, impact and craft.

We are honored to have Dr. Richard Buchanan, Professor of Design, Management, and Information Systems at Weatherhead School of ManagementCase Western Reserve University as this year’s Interaction Awards Jury Chair.

Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Interaction15 conference on February 11th, 2015.

Read more information about the Interaction Awards rules, categories and prizes at

awards.ixda.org/enter

Celebrate your work! Start working on your entries and get them in!