IxDA Interaction Awards 2016 open for submissions!!

Santiago Bustelo

Aug 20, 2015, 1:28:27 PM8/20/15
to IxDA - Asociación de Diseño de Interacción, Red Argentina

Up to 30 projects will be on stage in Helsinki and up to 30 winning teams will show the world how our community defines quality in Interaction Design.

Just like before, work can be submitted in the following six categories:

- optimizing

- engaging

- empowering

- expressing

- connecting

- disrupting

As always, we explicitly invite submissions from everyone: small agencies and start-ups to large consultancies and global brands, from students and professionals to individuals and teams. This year more than ever we encourage people from all over the world -- North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Europe -- to show the best interaction design we have to offer to this world.

Help us making the 2016 awards an outstanding showcase of what is possible in today's world of design. Please encourage your peers to submit and help us spread the word in your community.

Student Projects Are Free!!

We want to see young talents on stage, and we want a lot of them. That’s why, as in the years before, students don’t pay for their first submission. Period.

Last but not least

Help us spread the word and let the world know.

Share our impact video:

http://awards.ixda.org/blog/2015/how-does-it-feel-to-win

Watch for latest news on the Interaction Awards blog:

http://awards.ixda.org/blog

Follow Interaction Awards on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ixdawards

Like Interaction Awards on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/InteractionAwards

And encourage your community to show us what you've got!