Búsqueda: UX/UI Designer Ssr. en Mar del Plata

Paula Alonso Ishihara

Nov 17, 2016, 2:15:03 PM11/17/16
to IxDA - Asociación de Diseño de Interacción, Red Argentina
Hola a todos!

Les dejo una búsqueda laboral que tenemos abierta para nuestras oficinas en la ciudad de Mar del Plata.

At Making Sense we are looking Ssr. UX/UI designer for our Mar del Plata office. We have 2 software products of our own and more than 40 projects with thousands of international users who love the User Experience we craft.

If you're a Designer who understands the web from inside. If you love designing great user interfaces and you are always exploring the latest and greatest. If you are always looking for ways to create simple solutions for complex problems and you see design as a process to solve challenges. And of course if, most of all, you rock designing and have lots of examples to share as proof, then you should apply to become part of our team.

You’ll be involved in every step of the product creation process, understanding the business and problems to be solved, analyzing metrics and researching the best possible solutions; you’ll get involved in ideation and brainstorming processes; you’ll create user flows and quick low fidelity wireframes to test solutions and high fidelity wireframes and mockups; you’ll deliver specs and assets and you’ll follow up with development results.

A little bit about you

  • You have 2+ years of Design experience, or you're a talented grad.

  • You’ve designed consumer and/or commercial web and/or mobile Application Solutions.

  • You’re passionate about designing great and unique user experiences.

  • You have solid intuition and understanding of design principles.

  • Excellent communication skills. You should be able to clearly communicate and discuss about your design decisions.

  • You have a basic knowledge of HTML & CSS, experience with Sass and Compass is a plus (coding skills will be appreciated).

  • You dream over the idea to be the best creating a successful SaaS startups.

  • Understanding of AGILE methodology is a plus.

Responsibilities

  • Translate ideas and concepts into great user experiences.

  • Discuss and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and Clients about product solutions from a UX perspective.

  • Create User flows, Wireframes, Interactions and Final Detailed Mockups.

  • Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets.

  • Collaborate with other designers and developers as needed.

  • The possibility to independently see a project’s overall as well as work together with other designers in a particular solution.

Are you interested? Send us your CV + Portfolio at car...@makingsense.com and we'll get in touch!

Muchas gracias!!

Paula Alonso Ishihara
UX Designer @ Making Sense