simple out-of-the-box feature extraction for images

amit gal

Nov 27, 2016, 7:01:46 AM11/27/16
to israel-r-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

for a self learning project I need some relatively simple, relatively standard feature extraction function from jpg images. I am relatively new to image processing, so anything standard, out-of-the-box with some documentation will do. I want to build some "self learning test bench" that will allow me to see what kind of features adds what kind of value to various classification/estimation/clustering algorithms. so I want something simple and fast that will get me started.

any suggestions?

Amit