Re: [Israel RUG] Generating code snippets for R on Mac

Jonathan Rosenblatt

Sep 22, 2016, 4:26:38 AM9/22/16
to israel-r-user-group
could you explain the question?
what is the input and what is the output?

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Ayala Allon <ayala...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

Can anyone tell me how I can generate code snippets for R code on my Mac?

Thanks,

Ayala

Jonathan Rosenblatt
Dept. of Industrial Engineering and Management
Ben Gurion University of the Negev

Ayala Allon

Sep 22, 2016, 4:25:04 PM9/22/16
to Israel R User Group
Hey,

For example if I want to embed a few lines of code in a word document. I found a solution for this time but it was not ideal so it would be nice to know a good way to do this for next time (but this is really not urgent).
Thanks,

Ayala

Jonathan Rosenblatt

Sep 23, 2016, 12:16:42 AM9/23/16
to israel-r-user-group
The question is still unclear (to me).

R terminal uses courier font, so one way is copy and pasting code in this font.

If you want to embed output, you can compile knitr into .docx.

I this does not help, please describe your workflow in more detail.

Jonathan

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:26:38 AM UTC+3, Jonathan Rosenblatt wrote:
could you explain the question?
what is the input and what is the output?

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Ayala Allon <ayala...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

Can anyone tell me how I can generate code snippets for R code on my Mac?

Thanks,

Ayala

Jonathan Rosenblatt
Dept. of Industrial Engineering and Management
Ben Gurion University of the Negev

amit gal

Sep 23, 2016, 2:12:34 AM9/23/16
to israel-r-...@googlegroups.com
knitr. more generally the solution is to adopt LaTeX as substitute to word.

Ayala Allon

amit gal