arcgisbinding- combine with Shiny package

יוני יצחק

Sep 2, 2016, 8:23:58 AM9/2/16
to Israel R User Group

Hello everyone

This question is designed for GIS users who use the R tool for GIS -arcgisbinding package.

I added a GIS application that calls an R script. The script performs various calculations and produces a graph. GIS read the application from my computer.

I wish that the GIS will call the script from the network rather than from a computer.

There is any option to call Shiny application form the GIS?

If not, is there a possibility that the GIS will call the script from a server not have installed R.

Many thanks in advance

Yoni Isaac

Yoni Sidi

Sep 21, 2016, 12:44:18 PM9/21/16
to Israel R User Group
Hi Yoni

You need a shiny-server installed on your network to call a shiny app not on your local machine.

Yoni