Need help with converting NetCDF files to shapefiles

Alina Vodonos Zilberg

Feb 14, 2017, 3:06:52 AM2/14/17
to Israel R User Group
Hi,
I need help with converting NetCDF  files to shapefiles
I found this code, which looks like exactly what I need, but I want to be sure I don't make any mistakes

Who can help me?
I can pay if its a lot of work...

Alina

Alina Vodonos Zilberg

Feb 14, 2017, 3:12:48 AM2/14/17
to Israel R User Group

Moran Koren

Feb 14, 2017, 3:37:26 AM2/14/17
to Israel R User Group
Hi Alina,
Did you try running the code? got any errors?

Alina Vodonos Zilberg

Feb 14, 2017, 3:44:47 AM2/14/17
to Israel R User Group
Yes,
And it surprisingly worked,
Tha'ts why I am suspicious...and I want to be sure I get valid results
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to israel-r-user-group+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Moran Koren

Feb 14, 2017, 9:41:32 AM2/14/17
to Israel R User Group
:-)  Sounds like your problem is not the conversion, but validation of the new file. I am not sure how anyone who isn't familiar with your dataset can help.  If some one else do the conversion in a different method, he will still be susceptible to the same mistakes (or other mistakes).
Maybe a better course of action is that you should validate the converted data, Maybe by comparing for some observations in the original db or thinking about axioms you know should hold in this data and see if they are not skewed....