new form of seeing metadata for eachobject

Leandro Castro

Apr 4, 2012, 5:18:18 PM4/4/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi. As you know, for each object in a solution pack, there is an interface that shows the metadata, when clicking the "View" tab. I need to edit the way some atributtes of the metadata are shown in that interface, i mean, for example, i need that for an specific collection that could be image collection the title is shown with rec colur, the subject inside a table, and other things. Any idea of how to do this and wich files shoul i edit??

Peter MacDonald

Apr 7, 2012, 6:32:05 PM4/7/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Leandro:

I think the correct answer could depend on which solution pack your collection is part of. My collection uses the book solution pack and I could help you if that is the one you are using.

So just tell us which solution pack are you trying to configure?

Peter

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Leandro Castro <castrol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. As you know, for each object in a solution pack, there is an interface that shows the metadata, when clicking the "View" tab. I need to edit the way some atributtes of the metadata are shown in that interface, i mean, for example, i need that for an specific collection that could be image collection the title is shown with rec colur, the subject inside a table, and other things. Any idea of how to do this and wich files shoul i edit??

Leandro Castro

Apr 7, 2012, 6:56:34 PM4/7/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter, i am trying to configure the islandora archive solution pack, that is a solution pack created for ingest .zip file into the repository. But if you tell me how to configure, for example, the pdf solution pack i will try to adapt it to my needs. I hope your help. Thanks a lot!!!!

Leandro Castro

Apr 8, 2012, 11:36:38 AM4/8/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter, is there any idea you can give me??Thanks!!!