Islandora Bibliography - New Community List

Melissa A

Aug 10, 2016, 12:12:39 PM8/10/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Have you published a paper about how you use Islandora? Given a public presentation? Had an Islandora-related poster accepted at a conference? We'd like to put it in our bibliography.

For a long while now, we have posted a bibliography of Islandora-related publications and presentations on islandora.ca, tucked away under "Other Resources[1]." Much like our old list of community modules, it's an ok resource, but it's difficult to keep it up to date (as you can tell by the dates on the publications listed currently). So, we're borrowing a page from Islandora Awesome[2] and turning it into a living document that the community can update together.

Also like Islandora Awesome, I'm starting it out as a repo in my own GitHub[3] to be contributed back to the Foundation via the LSAP process[4] once it's had some time to grow, for a final home in Islandora Labs.

Please help freshen it up by submitting pull requests with your own additions. or emailing me the details to add manually.

Thanks!

- Melissa