Islandora Social Metatags as an Islandora component

Brandon Weigel

Jan 11, 2017, 7:07:16 PM1/11/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
The British Columbia Electronic Library Network proposes that the Islandora Social Metatags module, https://github.com/bondjimbond/islandora_social_metatags, become an Islandora component, with a canonical repo on GitHub owned by the Islandora Foundation, subject to the same release management and documentation processes as other Islandora modules.

The module is available under the GPLv3 license.

All contributors have signed a CLA, and sent it in to Melissa Anez (Project & Community Manager).

Brandon Weigel
Coordinator
BC Electronic Library Network
Phone: 778.782.5419
Email: bran...@bceln.ca
Web: http://bceln.ca

Melissa Anez

Jan 12, 2017, 2:59:19 PM1/12/17
to islandora
Brandon,

Thanks for this! Following our Licensed Software Acceptance Procedure [1], I will take this to the next Islandora Roadmap Committee meeting to run it through the next steps.

- Melissa