Call for 7.x-1.5 Release Team volunteers

Nick Ruest

Jan 6, 2015, 11:42:54 AM1/6/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks-

The 7.x-1.5 Release Team will be working on the next release very soon,
and you could be our very next release team member!

We are looking for members for all three release team roles.

**Release team roles**

* Documentation: Documentation will need to be updated for the next
release. Any new components will also need to be documented. This is
your chance to help the community improve the Islandora documentation
while updating it for the new release! Volunteers will be provided with
a login to the Islandora Confluence wiki and will work alongside the
Islandora Documentation Interest Group to update the wiki in time for
the new release.

* Testers: All components with Jira issues set to 'Ready for Test' will
need to be tested and verifying. Testers will also test basic
functionality of their components, and audit README and LICENSE files.

* Component manager: Are responsible for the code base of their components.

**Time lines**

* Code Freeze: Friday, February 27, 2015
* Release Candidate: Friday, March 6, 2015
* Release: Thursday April 30, 2015

If you are interested in being a member of the release, please let me
know what role you are interested in, and which components you'd like to
volunteer for. A preliminary list of components can be found here[1].

If you have a questions about being a member of the release team, please
reply here.

cheers!

-nruest

[1]