Batch error creating derivatives

John

Apr 24, 2017, 5:30:31 PM4/24/17
to islandora
I'm getting errors trying to add pages to a book.  We add the metadata and upload the zip of pages. The objects are created however derivatives are only created for the first page and the following error is presented.

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?render=overlay&id=102700&op=do StatusText: parsererror ResponseText: array(0) { } {"status":true,"percentage":"0","message":"Preparing derivatives for SE_Reg_COS_Sec_1928_002\u003Cbr\/\u003E\u0026nbsp;\u003Cbr \/\u003E"}

When I look at the log files I see this.

Type    php
Date    Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:33
User    fedoraAdmin
Location    http://sho-islandora-live.usask.ca/batch?render=overlay&id=102700&op=do
Referrer    http://sho-islandora-live.usask.ca/batch?op=start&id=102700&render=overlay
Message    Notice: Use of undefined constant DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS - assumed 'DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS' in islandora_conditionally_clear_cache() (line 2098 of /var/www/html/drupal/sites/all/modules/islandora/islandora.module).
Severity    notice
Hostname    10.80.62.86

I tried recreating the derivatives from the manage book interface and again the derivatives for a single page where created then the following error.

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?render=overlay&id=102703&op=do StatusText: parsererror ResponseText: array(0) { } {"status":true,"percentage":"4","message":"Time elapsed: 7 sec \u003Cbr\/\u003EEstimated time remaining 3 min.\u003Cbr \/\u003ECreating images for page 2 of 51 ..."}

All modules are up to date with 7.x

Can anyone provide some insight into what may be going on?  I have been trying to determine what is going on but so far have not found anything useful.

John

Jared Whiklo

Apr 24, 2017, 5:45:08 PM4/24/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
It appears you have a problem with the PHP constant
DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS?

I've never seen that before. What version of PHP are you using?

cheers,
jared
> --
> For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv
> Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/islandora/cfe386e2-2dbe-4f26-adec-bddcddda579b%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/islandora/cfe386e2-2dbe-4f26-adec-bddcddda579b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jared Whiklo
jwh...@gmail.com
I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are
more screwed up than you think.

signature.asc

jy

Apr 24, 2017, 6:10:17 PM4/24/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
PHP 5.3.3

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/islandora.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/islandora/cfe386e2-2dbe-4f26-adec-bddcddda579b%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/islandora/cfe386e2-2dbe-4f26-adec-bddcddda579b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jared Whiklo
jwh...@gmail.com

jy

Apr 24, 2017, 6:52:07 PM4/24/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Jared,
I think that this may be the issue. I'll have to look into the correct version tomorrow.

John

Jared Whiklo

Apr 24, 2017, 7:44:00 PM4/24/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you need, PHP 5.4 for this constant.

Cheers,
Jared

John

May 1, 2017, 2:14:37 PM5/1/17
to islandora
After upgrading php to 5.6 and the web server to apache24 I am still unable to get batch ingest to work I'm getting the following error once derivative creation starts.

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?render=overlay&id=
102700&op=do StatusText: parsererror ResponseText: array(0) { } {"status":true,"percentage":"0","message":"Preparing derivatives for SE_Reg_COS_Sec_1928_002\u003Cbr\/\u003E\u0026nbsp;\u003Cbr \/\u003E"}

Interestingly, I had a similar error trying to change the xacml policy on the pages of a book. I selected apply to all children and new objects and got the following error.

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?render=overlay&id=
102708&op=do StatusText: parsererror ResponseText: array(0) { } {"status":true,"percentage":"1","message":"Please wait if many object are being updated this could take a few minutes. \u003Cbr \/\u003E"}

Would these error point to the batch module?

John

dp...@metro.org

May 1, 2017, 2:42:11 PM5/1/17
to islandora
John, that seems more like a different error. Maybe your semaphore table (islandora locks generated while batch) is not allowing for new batch operations to happen?

Did you updated using the same drupal/db or is this a new install?

Diego Pino N

jy

May 1, 2017, 2:58:35 PM5/1/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Drupal and the database have not changed and the error was occurring before the upgrade

--
For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv
---

jy

May 1, 2017, 4:37:36 PM5/1/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
It appears the bug is in the archidora module. I'll fix it up and submit a pull request.

dp...@metro.org

May 1, 2017, 8:04:07 PM5/1/17
to islandora
John++
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to islandora+...@googlegroups.com.

Alex Garnett

May 4, 2017, 1:30:59 PM5/4/17
to islandora
Will you be pulling against https://github.com/jyobb/archidora or https://github.com/Islandora-Labs/archidora ? I think the fork is much farther ahead at this point...

jy

May 4, 2017, 3:35:26 PM5/4/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com
I will likely pull against the fork. I'm open to suggestions as I'm not 100% sure on how to use git properly.

John