Fwd: RiRi event cancelled this year - apologies for cross-posting

14 просмотров

Islandora Project

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2012 г., 09:59:1631.07.2012
– isla...@googlegroups.com
It's an exciting time for Fedora, the Islandora Project and the University of Prince Edward Island! We have Islandora Camp this week, Charlottetown and UPEI were successful in their bid to host Open Repositories 2013, and we're planning other Islandora events in the spring for the ever-growing, international Islandora community.

There are also Fedora events and Hydra Camps coming up this Fall, so we have decided to cancel this year's Red Island Repository Institute (RiRi) event.

We'll miss you, RiRi regulars - make sure you come to OR2013! We apologize sincerely if this has compromised travel plans for anyone in the Fedora community, so please let us know if that is the case we will see what we can do to make sure PEI is on your calendar in the coming year.

Best,

The Islandora Team
--

Email: isla...@upei.ca