Entity Solution Pack

已查看 58 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nigel Banks

未读,
2014年10月8日 12:29:232014/10/8
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
DGI proposes that:
becomes Islandora components, with a canonical repo on GitHub
owned by the Islandora Foundation, subject to the same release
management and documentation processes as other Islandora modules.

All modules are available under the GPLv3 license, the same
license used for all Islandora modules.

All contributors are included under DGI's Corporate Contributor Licence Agreement.

Nick Ruest

未读,
2014年10月8日 12:39:412014/10/8
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
dgi++

On 14-10-08 12:29 PM, Nigel Banks wrote:
> DGI proposes that:
>
> * <https://github.com/discoverygarden/islandora_sync>islandora_solution_pack_entities
> <https://github.com/discoverygarden/islandora_solution_pack_entities>
>
> becomes Islandora components, with a canonical repo on GitHub
> owned by the Islandora Foundation, subject to the same release
> management and documentation processes as other Islandora modules.
>
> All modules are available under the GPLv3 license, the same
> license used for all Islandora modules.
>
> All contributors are included under DGI's Corporate Contributor Licence
> Agreement.
>
> --
> For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv
> Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv
> ---

Peter Murray

未读,
2014年10月13日 12:05:472014/10/13
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
Woo, hoo!  Thanks, Nigel and DGI!

Peter
--
For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development
LYRASIS
Peter....@lyrasis.org
+1 678-235-2955
800.999.8558 x2955