Licensed Software Acceptance Procedure for Islandora Usage Stats Charts

Mark Jordan

Nov 21, 2018, 10:44:52 AM11/21/18
to islandora
Hello Islandora community,

I propose that Islandora Usage Stats Charts becomes a module in Islandora Labs, with a canonical repo on GitHub owned by the Islandora Foundation, subject to the same release management and documentation processes as other Islandora Labs modules.

This module displays object (and collection) usage stats collected by Islandora Usage Stats as charts, which are rendered within standard Drupal blocks, e.g.:

Islandora Usage Stats Charts is used by Simon Fraser University Library (for example, http://digital.lib.sfu.ca/billreid-collection/bill-reid-centre-collection), Emily Carr University of Art + Design (https://arcabc.ca/islandora/object/ecuad%3A2601), the Justice Institute of British Columbia (https://arcabc.ca/islandora/object/jibc%3Apo) and others.

The module is available under the GPLv3. All contributors are included under a Contributor License Agreement.

Thank you,

Mark Jordan

Brandon Weigel

Nov 21, 2018, 11:12:15 AM11/21/18
to islandora
Yes, please! Thanks for sharing this module, Mark. We've been using it in a number of Arca sites, and it's very popular.

Melissa Anez

Nov 21, 2018, 11:28:03 AM11/21/18
to islandora
Excellent! I have put it on the agenda for Friday's Coordinating Committee meeting[1]

Cheers,

- Melissa