New CLAW Committer: Natkeeran Ledchumykanthan

Daniel Lamb

Nov 10, 2017, 10:13:26 AM11/10/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com

All,

The Islandora CLAW committers have asked Natkeeran Ledchumykanthan to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Nat has worked with the project for a while now and has contributed both code and documentation to Islandora CLAW.  He’s been very active in our development workflow, reviewing and testing pull requests and filing issues for bugs he encounters.

Thank you Nat for all the time you’ve put into this project. We are all looking forward to working with you as a committer and feel that you are a valuable addition to our team.

Further details of the rights and responsibilities of being a Islandora committer can be found here:

https://github.com/Islandora/islandora/wiki/Islandora-Committers

~Danny