Re: Home Work

Pratibha Kaushik

Apr 16, 2010, 4:09:08 PM4/16/10
to hemant mallya, iskcondc...@googlegroups.com
Everyone needs to say that this is a safe site/email group - so that the spam filter does not  throw it out.

Thanks,
Pratibha

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:51 PM, hemant mallya <h_ma...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Haribol,

Could you please upload the attached textbook on the googlegroup? Also, note that your email below went straight to spam and so most of the students did not receive it. I have made 10 hard copies of the pdf. I dont know if more are needed. It will be nice if people who have printers get their own copies so we dont fall short. Hope this helps.

-h

Apr 17, 2010, 10:11:33 AM4/17/10
to hemant mallya, iskcondc...@googlegroups.com
I have uploaded the file on to the group site.

Thanks,
Pratibha

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:22 PM, hemant mallya <h_ma...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
i sent an email with the file, and it doesnt seem to have gone through. However, can you in the meanwhile upload the textbook so that people have it before the weekend?

Apr 17, 2010, 10:21:22 AM4/17/10
to iskcondc...@googlegroups.com
I do not see the attachment.  I am not sure what you want us to print.
Neeta

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:09:08 -0400
From: prat...@gmail.com
To: h_ma...@yahoo.co.uk; iskcondc...@googlegroups.com

Pratibha Kaushik

Apr 17, 2010, 1:28:48 PM4/17/10
to iskcondc...@googlegroups.com
The file has been uploaded - pls print from there.

Chetan Patel

Apr 20, 2010, 9:34:05 AM4/20/10
to sanskrit class, h_ma...@yahoo.co.uk
Can someone put the text book on the internet, so I can print it.
Thanks,

Neeta

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:09:08 -0400
From: prat...@gmail.com