install ipf feature in karaf - error

Trivedi Kumar

Jul 24, 2014, 12:10:22 AM7/24/14
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have tried to install ipf feature in karaf, getting below error:

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add mvn:org.openehealth.ipf.osgi/ipf-osgi-karaf-features/2.6.3/xml/features

Adding feature url mvn:org.openehealth.ipf.osgi/ipf-osgi-karaf-features/2.6.3/xml/features

karaf@root()> feature:install ipf

Error executing command: Manifest not present in the first entry of the zip mvn:org.apache.cxf/cxf-api/2.7.6

Thanks,

Trivedi

Boris Stanojević

Jul 24, 2014, 4:00:32 AM7/24/14
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trivedi,

my guess is that the cxf-api jar in your local maven repository is somehow corrupt or damaged... Please try to delete your local maven repository and try again,

cheers,
Boris