ipf-oht-atna-3.4.0 released

Christian Ohr

Mar 21, 2017, 4:00:04 AM3/21/17
to ipf-user
Hi all,

due to a change of the underlying DICOM ATNA schema, the ATNA messages generated by IPF wouldn't validate anymore in Gazelle EVSClient (https://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient/atna/validator.seam?extension=IHE). This change happened pretty much without prior notification.

As we are in Connectathon season, we decided to release version 3.4.0 of the ipf-oht-atna library, replacing 3.3.0, which only fixes https://github.com/oehf/ipf-oht-atna/issues/5.

cheers
Christian

Note: there is another change upcoming (see ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/CP/CPack-90-PDF/cp1638_lb_UnifyingCodeValuesInAuditMessages.pdf), but this should become effective later this year.

Remco Overdevest

Mar 21, 2017, 8:09:31 AM3/21/17
to ipf-user
When will the dicomModifed.xsd from ipf-commons-ihe-core:test-jar:tests:3.2.0 be updated to the latest version? My integration tests are now failing with the MockedSender as it is using the old xsd validation.

Christian Ohr

Mar 21, 2017, 8:47:32 AM3/21/17
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it's on IPF trunk now (It's a different schema file now being referenced by MockedSender).
Not sure when/if we do a IPF patch release as well.

Christian