Update DocumentEntry AvailabilityStatus

Beat Real

Sep 30, 2016, 11:49:29 AM9/30/16
to ipf-user
Hello

perhaps a newbie question... how can I update the AvailabilityStatus of a DocumentEntry?
The DocumentEntry object lacks a 'newAvailabilityStatus' member.
I wonder if I have to create a corresponding Association of type UpdateAvailabilityStatus "manually"?

Unfortunately there is no example in the tutorials.

thanks & regards
Beat

Dmytro Rud

Sep 30, 2016, 12:52:43 PM9/30/16
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Beat,

See XDS Metadata Update supplement (http://ihe.net/uploadedFiles/Documents/ITI/IHE_ITI_Suppl_XDS_Metadata_Update.pdf), section 3.57.4.1.3.3.2.
You do not need to submit a DocumentEntry, you need only an Association.
To create it, you can use the simplified model class org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.xds.core.metadata.Association.

Best regards
Dmytro