I Need a Good Painter!

Dan Castro

Mar 28, 2016, 7:32:39 PM3/28/16
to Investor Underground
Anyone know of a good painter?
I need a 2,400 sq. ft. house painted.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Castro & Baker, LLP
7800 Shoal Creek Blvd.
Suite 100N
Austin, Texas 78757

Kim Jones

Mar 28, 2016, 7:35:42 PM3/28/16
to Dan Castro, Investor Underground
I know a great painter, Paco -
512-207-0376. He painted one of my properties inside and out. Excellent work and dependable.
Kim
--

---

Kim Jones
14900 Avery Ranch Blvd. Suite C200, #153

"We are dedicated to providing a superior level of service to those interested in buying, selling or investing in Central Texas Real Estate."

James Setaro

Mar 28, 2016, 10:53:37 PM3/28/16
to Kim Jones, Dan Castro, Investor Underground
Jeff did a really good job for me on my last project:

James Setaro

Nathan Rice

Apr 17, 2016, 10:04:23 AM4/17/16
to Dan Castro, Investor Underground
Call: Ricardo Rodriguez

Ricardo closed off a pony wall, added a door frame, and painted a house flip we did in Kyle, TX. He's primarily a painter as I understand it.

PS: Please tell him Nathan Rice sent you.

Thank you,
Nathan Rice

Nathan Rice is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Texas, License #661550 Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services at the first substantive discussion about real estate.

Debbie Thomas

May 9, 2016, 1:17:34 PM5/9/16
to Dan Castro, Investor Underground
I know this is way late on the response to meet your needs for a painter.  But, I wanted to give my painter's name/number.  He is very good, reliable, and great price.  He actually is a handyman and can do lots of different things.

Adrian Zarate

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Dan Castro <dca...@teknolaw.com> wrote:

--

---

Debbie Thomas
(512) 962-0060

Danny Webber

May 10, 2016, 6:27:48 AM5/10/16
to Investor Underground, Debbie Thomas, Dan Castro

I have been using Adrian for years. He is good when he is on but he suffers from the same thing most of these independent contractors do…..

He is inconsistent. He does not show up some days when he Is supposed to and you need to follow behind him to make sure the quality is there.

If you are willing to deal with those things then he is reasonably priced.

Regards.

Danny Webber, MBA, Broker, RMLO

512-934-1188 Mobile

Real Estate Broker # 524009

Mortgage Broker, RMLO # 278296

Insurance Broker # 1486358

Home Simple of Texas

Click Here to Complete a Loan Application

866-299-0205 Fax   512-934-1188 Mobile

901 South Mopac Expressway
Barton Oaks Plaza One, Suite 300

Austin, TX 78746

Connect with Danny on Linkedin here

NMLS # 278296   -    Real Estate Broker # 524009   -   Insurance Broker # 1486358

This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (512) 934-1188 or forward the e-mail message to us at danny....@gmail.com and advise us that you have deleted it.  Thank you.   A licensed broker in the state of Texas, License #524009 - Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services at the first substantive discussion about real estate.

Dan Castro

May 10, 2016, 2:43:07 PM5/10/16
to Debbie Thomas, Investor Underground
I had a horrible experience with Adrian Zarate within the last few weeks.

I would strongly recommend that you NOT use him.

From what I hear, he used to be good and reliable, but no more.

That's my two cents.

Dan Castro

Andrea Martin

May 10, 2016, 2:44:31 PM5/10/16
to Dan Castro, Debbie Thomas, Investor Underground
I am sad to report that I have had a similar experience with Adrian. I have used him before on a couple of projects and was very happy. Not sure what is going on with him now.

Andrea

Andrea Martin
Real Estate Redevelopment
Purple Door Inc
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                                                                                                            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please Note:Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services.
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

Enrique Gomez

May 10, 2016, 5:01:30 PM5/10/16
to Dan Castro, Investor Underground
Dan,
You may want to try Manuel Sedano
Great quality, make sure you tell him I sent you and he will not want to disappoint you.
I have known him for 12 years and I trust him 200%

Regards

Enrique Gomez

Regards

Enrique Gomez

May 10, 2016, 8:35:55 PM5/10/16
to Andrea Martin, Dan Castro, Debbie Thomas, Investor Underground

Call Ricardo Rodriguez.   512-554-8859.

He has been doing several properties for me. Excellent work

please mention my name - rich marino

I am sad to report that I have had a similar experience with Adrian. I have used him before on a couple of projects and was very happy. Not sure what is going on with him now.

Andrea

Avast logo

Dan Castro

May 11, 2016, 12:53:51 PM5/11/16
to Enrique Gomez, Investor Underground, Rich Marino
Thanks Enrique and Rich and everyone one else for your recommendations!

Dan