Believe it or not...Bega gets a StartUp Incubator

liam.soccerfit Gmail

Jun 20, 2018, 2:27:24 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Chris Bateman

Jun 20, 2018, 2:30:02 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Where do I sign up?

Sent on the go with Vodafone

Mal Lee

Jun 20, 2018, 2:36:44 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
WOW

Richly deserved

Congratulations

Sent from my iPad

Peter Heather

Jun 20, 2018, 4:49:07 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Well done Liam. Great for the region and a credit to your unwavering commitment to our community.

Paul Ronan

Jun 20, 2018, 4:57:31 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to Liam and the whole team involved. Excellent news.

Paul

Alison De Kleuver

Jun 20, 2018, 7:51:54 AM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Really terrific news Liam – after so much effort and a great deal of belief in the potential of rural communities, am so delighted for you and those who have helped you along the way.

--

Find us on: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Alison de Kleuver | CFO and Director of Operations | Oceania

Mondays to Thursdays

EY

200 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

Office: +61 2 9248 555 | Direct: +61 2 9248 5880 | alison.d...@au.ey.com

Mobile: +61 4 13 302 829

Website: http://www.ey.com

Sandy Jayme | Phone: +61 2 8295 6027 | Sandra.Cec...@ph.ey.com

along the way.

Jun 20, 2018, 7:29:18 PM6/20/18
to IntoIT Sapphire Coast NSW - an informal IT and Business social networking group
Congratulations to Liam for your amazing dedication to the vision for this project. We have all had good ideas over the years but you have campaigned hard over a long period, despite your doubters and it has paid off.

I know you haven't done it single handed and there are lots of other people who have been involved along the way who have also worked hard and supported the idea, but you have been the local champion for it.

This is a fantastic opportunity for the area and I can't wait to see it spring into action, and see what sort of opportunities come out of it.

It is certainly a very exciting time to be living and working in the Bega Valley

Nigel

Travis White

Jun 20, 2018, 7:42:07 PM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Fully agree. Well done Liam and crew!

Can’t wait to see what happens, and be a part of it if I can.

Cheers

Trav

Craig Richmond

Jun 20, 2018, 8:53:59 PM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to everyone involved. A fantastic effort by a dedicated group of people. I have seen first hand the benefits of well run incubators, both in Australia and the US, and I look forward to seeing similar benefits flowing to our wonderful region.

Cheers

Craig

Craig Richmond (Co-Founder)
Nexus eWater Pty Ltd
www.nexusewater.com
Mob  +61 402 094 627 (AUS)
Unit 9, 19-25 Kembla Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609 Australia
PO Box 296, Fyshwick ACT 2609 Australia

Imagine H2O International Water Prize - 2012 Runner-Up
LAUNCH Beyond Waste Challenge - 2012 Semi-Finalist
US Cleantech Open - 2012 Semi-Finalist

SXSW Startup Showcase - 2012 Semi-Finalist
SXSW Eco i2i Awards - 2012 Finalist
Member - US Green Building Council

Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program Australia/New Zealand Launch Partner
Australian Cleantech Competition - 2013 Semi-Finalist

2016 G'Day USA Emerging Innovator Award   •   2015 Parade of Products - Pacific Coast Builders Conference  •  Building Industry Show (BIS) 2015 - Cool Product Award Winner   •   Greenbuild 2014 "Best in Show" - Treehugger.com   •   Member - Building Industry Association (BIA)   •   Member - US Green Building Council (USGBC)

Darren Munt

Jun 20, 2018, 8:57:24 PM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Well done Liam!

Jun 20, 2018, 9:35:21 PM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

Absolutely fantastic!!!

I am wondering if this innovation hub is exclusively for technology related businesses? Could anyone answer this or point me to where I can find more info? Have read the article plus about iAccelerate regional initiative and the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.

Cheers,

Monika

Jun 20, 2018, 9:38:15 PM6/20/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Yes Liam ‘ditto’! Like Nigel I would like to thank you and all the other people who have worked hard, resulting in this opportunity!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Monika

Jun 27, 2018, 6:47:05 PM6/27/18
to IntoIT Sapphire Coast NSW - an informal IT and Business social networking group
VERY awesome, Liam & Co!  That is just fantastic - congratulations!!

Marna

Jun 28, 2018, 2:52:42 AM6/28/18
to IntoIT Sapphire Coast NSW - an informal IT and Business social networking group
Congratulations to you all and Zak.
What an outcome!
The Bega Valley so desperately needs opportunities for business growth, particularly for younger people who don't want to have to leave the valley to make a living.
Thank you for your dedication and vision in helping to make this happen.