Squarespace platform for websites. Does anyone use it or know anything about it?

Libby Hepburn

Mar 17, 2018, 9:46:23 PM3/17/18
to IntoIT Basecamp, Kerri-Lee Harris, Paul Whitington, Patricia Daly
Dear friends,
 Does anyone use Squarespace or know anyone that uses it or works with it?
We are planning to move our website over and wondered whether our IT community has any knowledge of it?
 Best wishes,
 Libby

Libby Hepburn
Atlas of Life in the Coastal Wilderness
Tel: 0264 950917
Mob: 0458 798 990

Jason

Mar 18, 2018, 6:17:25 PM3/18/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com, Kerri-Lee Harris, Paul Whitington, Patricia Daly
Hi Libby,

We have experience in SquareSpace. If you are interested in chatting, feel free to contact me at 0455 954 673. Thank you!

-Jason

Jason Badham { web + design }
M: 0455 954 673

libby and alan

Mar 19, 2018, 1:22:28 AM3/19/18
to IntoIT Basecamp
Thanks Jason, what are your opinions on it as a well performing, easy to use platform?

On 19 Mar 2018, at 9:17 am, Jason <ja...@2pisoftware.com> wrote:

Hi Libby,

We have experience in SquareSpace. If you are interested in chatting, feel free to contact me at 0455 954 673. Thank you!

-Jason

<2pisoftware_logo.png>

Jason

Mar 19, 2018, 5:47:47 PM3/19/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Libby,

The SquareSpace platform is very easy to use. There are a few things to consider when choosing a platform and thinking about your long term goals. I can arrange some training for you if you would like to discuss this on the phone. Let me know, thank you!

-Jason

Jason Badham { web + design }
M: 0455 954 673

libby and alan